Hi! I am literally just about to run out of my Mamonde Rose Water Toner, so I thought I should get this review up ASAP!
I decided to try this toner out after reading rave reviews. Plus, I’ve always wanted to try rose water for skin care.
- Contains 90.89% Damask rose water; Rose grown in Bulgaria, a rose-growing district.
- The rose water is extracted in a way that minimizes transformation of the effective ingredients.
- Free of animal material, mineral oil, artificial coloring and 1,4-dioxin.
- Soothing and moisturizing.
Ways To Use It:
- Wash your face, then apply the rose water toner with a cotton pad for moisturizing and light exfoliating.
- Pour into a spray bottle to carry around as a mist.
- Dip cotton pads/mask sheets into the product and apply to face as a DIY sheet mask.
Rose Extract (90.89%), Butylene Glycol, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Not much to say besides that it’s colorless and a liquid, water type texture!
First of all, it smells absolutely gorgeous! The scent is very elegant and completely of rose. That alone makes it seem very luxurious while applying. The scent is more medium than light, so you may not like it if you’re sensitive to stronger smells.
As far as the product itself goes, I love it! It lightly moisturizes my skin after washing my face until I continue onto my other skin care. It also gives me some glow and color since my skin can sometimes look dull after cleansing. It’s very gentle and has never broken me out.
The fact that it’s pretty plain can be a pro or con for some. If you’re looking for a toner with other benefits such as anti-aging, lightening dark spots, etc. then another product may be better for you. If you’re looking for something gentle with light moisturizing, I would say give this one a try!
I will be repurchasing it once I finish the last drop, but this time I’ll be putting it into a spray bottle to use as a mist throughout the day!
Overall, I would say that it’s definitely worth checking out or trying!
See it on Amazon (where I got mine) or you can probably find it in other online shops!
Thanks for reading!